SIP Trunks are a versatile and cost effective phone service solution for businesses of all sizes. With a SIP trunk, your business enjoys the benefits and cost savings of VoIP, while retaining your existing on premise PBX system. With this service, your business gains the ability to leverage your internet connection for both voice and data.
Velis4 provides several flexible SIP Trunking products to accommodate your needs and usage patterns including bundled, flat-rate and metered retail products. We offer flat-rate and rate-deck wholesale products for specialized users, as well.
A SIP Trunk solution provides concurrent calls routed over the IP backbone of a VoIP provider such as Velis4. SIP Trunks, used with an on premise PBX, replace traditional PRI or analog circuits.
This service offers cost savings with high quality and dependability.
Bundled SIP Trunking Solutions:
A Bundled SIP Trunk service is a straightforward product set. Each trunk supports one concurrent call, unlimited inbound calling, and a set number of outbound minutes to the domestic US and Canada. If you know the number of concurrent calls and outbound minutes you need to support, you can easily determine the type and quantity of trunks to purchase.
- Each Channel/Trunk supports one concurrent call.
- Minutes are pooled across all trunks.
E911, additional DIDs, Inbound Caller ID Delivery (CNAM), Directory Listings and Toll Free numbers can be added for an additional charge.
Benefits Of Velis4 SIP Trunking Solutions:
- Purchase the number of lines you need to match your costs closely to your actual business needs.
- Save on long-distance charges. Call anywhere in the Lower 48 or Canada as part of your included bundle.
- Keep your existing hardware. Continue to utilize your on-premise equipment and telephones, no need to switch.
- Leverage your existing Internet connection for both data and voice.
- Enjoy call routing with a best-in-class switching platform and a premium network.
- Streamline your communications platform and enjoy immediate monetary advantages while smoothly transitioning to a VoIP service.
Don’t see a plan that fits your needs or looking for something specific? Contact our Sales team to discuss a customized SIP Trunking plan to fit your organization. Our SIP Trunking products are designed with flexibility in mind.