Basic Call Center Solution:
The Basic Call Center Solution is comprised of features from the Hosted VoIP platform in addition to including agent and supervisor client applications. These features, when configured to work in a complementary fashion, provide your business with a feature-rich VoIP Call Center solution.
Basic Call Center Solution’s Key Components:
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) for intelligent call routing and queuing
- A basic auto-attendant offering interactive voice response (IVR) and custom messaging
- An intuitive interface for greater agent productivity and management oversight
- A Call Center Express Agent for daily statistics and ACD state management
- Music On Hold and comfort announcements to provide callers with a greeting, followed by music or advertisements and periodic comfort announcements
- A call recording solution for training and other uses
Small Business Call Center Solution:
The Small Business Call Center Solution provides a more comprehensive feature set for your business if you demand a more advanced call center solution. Additional features, such as flexible routing to deliver calls to the appropriate agent based on hunting and availability rules, enable a more savvy call center appearance to the customers and potential customers calling into your business.
Small Business Call Center Solution’s Key Components:
The Small Business Call Center Solution includes all components from the Basic Call Center Solution, plus:
- An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) module, which guides your callers through self-service applications and/or gathers caller information in order to identify the best available agent
- Computer telephone integration (CTI) to improve productivity by giving agents relevant and timely contact information, and integrate phone controls with your applications
- Text-to-speech, providing dynamic information to your contacts by automatically converting text data into spoken words
- Provision new toll-free, international toll-free and DID numbers, or migrate existing numbers for your inbound call center
- Build sophisticated IVR applications that allow callers to create conference calls by calling additional phone numbers to add participants
- Offer your callers an opportunity to leave voicemails for individual agents or the next best available agent
- Enable agents to deliver a consistent message to contacts, with a web-based agent script tailored to the purpose of each call
- Support virtual call center operations with a distributed workforce, flexible resource allocation, and new hiring models
- Leverage our pre-built integrations to leading cloud-based CRM vendors such as Salesforce.com
- And more!
Both the Basic Call Center and Small Business Call Center Solutions present contemporary features for your call center needs. Click here to view our Enterprise Call Center Solution, which offers a complete solution for enterprise-level contact centers.